Partnership: SMART SOLUTIONS FOR GREEN FUTURE
Slovenia has actively started implementing the Smart Specialization Strategy. Jožef Stefan Institute has applied for the coordination of the SRIP (Strategic Research & Innovation Partnership) for the Smart Cities and Communities topic.
The Smart Cities and Communities partnership covers several verticals and the ICT horizontal.
The purpose of the partnership is to coordinate development resources of the stakeholders (companies and research organizations) in order to develop new products which will be successful on the global market.
SRIP Smart Cities and Communities partnership brings together over 130 companies and research institutions from all over Slovenia. The biggest competitive advantage of SRIP SC&C is that it has a state mandate to represent the economy in the field of Smart Cities and Communities. It strives towards new financial perspective of Europe 2021-2027 and the guidelines of “Green deal”. The European Commission has identified the importance of carbon-neutral Smart Cities as one of the 5-key areas of action, through the Mission’s financial mechanism.
SRIP SC&C main goals are to:
- creates and supports synergies between business and research in developing
- creates a connection between the state and member companies
- promotion of members and their products at events and online
- direct information to the members of SRIP SC&C
- present new solutions and products, for improving the quality of life in the cities.
There are no upcoming events to display at this time.